An important role of our P&C is to raise funds to assist in providing additional resources for our school, to complement those supplied by the State Government.
Over the years the P&C has provided the school with:
- Various rare and expensive instruments
- Equipment for a recording studio
- A colour photocopier
- A refurbished computer lab
- An upgraded canteen area
- A House Advisor
- A Chess tutor
- Funding for a whole of school wellbeing program
- A subsidised “Welcome to New Families” dinner
- Professional accompanists for soloist concerts
- Concert and meeting refreshments
- The Buzz Book of current parent/carer contact details
As a member of our school community we invite you to join us in helping to raise funds for our school. You can do this directly through paying the 2021 $250 Annual Family Contribution.
Direct Deposit Account Name: Conservatorium High School P & C Association. Bank: ANZ Martin Place BSB: 012 055 Account: 4983 45793 Please use as reference your child’s ‘initial.surname.year’ i.e. J.Smith.7
Any questions email email@example.com.